"There is a point in every young person’s life when you realize that the youth that you’ve progressed through and graduate to some sort of adulthood is equally as messed up as where you’re going."
I can’t express enough my love for this.
OMG i couldn’t figure out why Eugene was hiding and then it hit me.
"women shouldnt have leg hair" haha nice try you fucking piece of shit youre just afraid minell be longer than yours this is a contest and im in it to win it
Steve + shields
you know what really fucking gets my cookies frosted sometimes??? i’ll be on the goddamn blue website scrolling along and suddenly come across a picture like this and i actually stop scrolling and go out of my way to share a picture of a man with a sly grin holding a fucking pineapple with a bunch of people who choose to look at what i put on my blog. people expect this from me. i hold the power to grace a plethora of people’s eyes with this picture. almost 20 thousand other people have looked at this and subconsciously decided that this represents the type of image that they want to share with others with no context. look at this man
- big spoon/little spoon: Harry is the big spoon though sometimes he rolls over in his sleep and ginny ends up turning over with him.
- favorite non-sexual activity: Quidditch. They play seekers against one another when they’re at the burrow.
- who uses all the hot water: Ginny’s pretty good about water seeing as she lived in house with so many other people and them a dorm with tons of other girls. Harry on the other hand, never got more than 10 minute shower at the Dursleys so he likes to relish his time.
- most trivial thing they fight over: Who’s walking the dog. Generally they end up walking him together.
- who does most of the cleaning: Harry. Ginny hates cleaning.
- what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue: Harry bc he’s the one who can work a computer semi-well plus if Ginny did it, they’d have finished American Horror Story by now.
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working: Ginny because Harry would promise to and then forget.
- who steals the blankets: Ginny.
- who leaves their stuff around: Ginny.
- who remembers to buy the milk: Ginny.
- who remembers anniversaries: They both do. Except they both totally forget to actually celebrate.
- who cooks normally? Ginny. Harry hates cooking.
- how often do they fight?: Almost never.
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?: This happens a lot and generally they spend a lot of time thinking about the other and Ginny gets kinda testy and Harry mopes.
- nicknames for each other?: Harry calls her ‘Gin’ and ‘Dear’ affectionately and ‘Ginevra’ to tease her. Ginny calls him ‘Love’ and sometimes ‘Chosen One’ to get his goat.
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?: Harry. He’s got a lot more money.
- what would they get each other for gifts?: there are no gag gifts between them because harry got very few real gifts growing up and no one ever had much money to spend on Ginny so they always select gifts with a lot of thought to them and hardly ever joke about them.
- who kissed who first?: This is canon but i cant remember.
- who made the first move?: Canon I can’t remember
- who remembers things?: Ginny.
- who started the relationship?: Also canon.
- who cusses more?: Ginny but somedays Harry can get on a roll.
- what would they do if the other one was hurt? Ginny would cry a bit and handle to situation and harry would freak out and do the same
I love pirates because they have no concept on albeism. oh you have no leg? here have a peg leg. no hand?? well guess we gotta put a hook on that, give those sons of bitches a surprise. Blind in one eye, put an eyepatch on no one fucking cares, youre deaf??? go man the canons you glorious bastard.They dont care if youre disabled bcus as long as you can fuck shit up they literally dont fucking care.